Try out Nodescan Server. Download it now for FREE!DOWNLOAD
Nodescan Server is a lightweight, reliable and easy to use application server. It is a standard application which does not install a any additional libraries, background applications or daemons. It provides a variety of services and runs on Mac OS X, Windows or Linux.
About Nodescan Server
- Double-click and run operation
- Graphical User interface
- Services can be started and stopped while the server is running
- Low footprint, responsive and really fast (500MB/sec+ throughput)
- Public or private operation
- Built in support for Chat, Instant Messaging and Presence
- File server
- Web server
- File indexing and Search by Lucene
- Zeroconf/Bonjour support offers server discovery for local clients
- “Superport” capability allows all services (except Web Server) to be accessed through a single port
- Automatic router configuration (Requires UPnP or NAT-PMP enabled router)
- One server can simultaneously provide both local and internet access
What you need to run Nodescan applications.
Java 1.6 or later.
- Audio Streaming
- File Sharing
- Automatic Router configuration